Dr. Shirley A. Anain, MD

Dr. Shirley A. Anain, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Shirley A. Anain, MD, Buffalo, NY, General Surgery & Surgery & Plastic Surgery & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Specializes in General Surgery • Female • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Anain

Dr. Shirley A. Anain, MD
Are you Dr. Anain?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1 out of 5
- in Buffalo, NY |

EXTREMELY rude and disrespectful

- in Orchard Park, NY |

She is very up front, Clear with expectations. Clear with instructions, gives adequate time for questions. Very efficient, doesn't make you wait long at all. Very encouraging and supportive. Very satisfied with the results. They made an uncomfortable process much easier than it could have been!

- in Buffalo, NY |

Dr. Anain is not only a talented surgeon but a delightful and supportive person. I've already recommended her to several of my friends.

- in Springville New York |

Dr Anain is an amazing surgeon. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with augmentation. I couldn't be happier with my results. She is very personable. You feel like you are part of her family when you are at her office. She explains everything exactly how it is going to be. I have nothing but nice things to say about her.

- in Jamestown, NY |

My experience with Dr. Anain has been fantastic. I trust her judgement completely even when I thought my own opinion was better. I am so happy I trusted her. I feel she treats me like a sister and is looking out for my best interest. I have referred friends and they are just as happy!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.