Dr. Shelden L. Martin, MD

Dr. Shelden L. Martin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/G/YNGLN_w120h160_v10020.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Shelden L. Martin, MD, Phoenix, AZ, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 40

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Martin

Dr. Shelden L. Martin, MD
DR. MARTIN RESPONDS - (Dr. Martin, edit your response)

My team and I value your feedback.  It is ongoing patient feedback that allows us to continually improve upon our ability to provide you with premiere care and ensure your experience is an excellent one.  If you had a great experience, please tell a friend or family member.  Likewise, we value any suggestions on how we can improve our care to you.  Thank you for trusting my team and I at OrthoArizona to get you "back in the game."

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Scottsdale, AZ |

I would never recommend this doctor. He was not personable at all or nor did he seem caring. He uses a pragmatic, numbers based approach to treating all his patients. Essentially the way he explained - its a numbers game. He did not do a good job at answering questions or explaining things he said. I was very disappointed considering all the favorable reviews.

- in Phoenix, AZ |

I worked with Dr. Martin for almost two years before I was "ready" for shoulder replacement. I appreciated his conservatism. During my visits I never had the sense he was in a hurry; he patiently answered my many questions, explaining in detail, with reference to anatomical charts, what would be done - and afterward - what was done. I am thrilled with the outcome, although I will continue with physical therapy exercises to ensure a complete return to normal, to which I am already close.

- in Phoenix, AZ |

Dr. Martin performed a full shoulder replacement for me 10 months ago. My recovery was very close to the timeline that he had described it should be. I am very pleased with the results and with his medical care. I would not hesitate to use him again or to recommend him to any friend for a similar procedure. He has a great patient attitude and superior surgical skills.

- in Mesa, AZ |

After 8 months of shoulder pain, I was referred to Dr. Martin by a mutual friend. He sent me for some physical therapy to see if the problem could be fixed without surgery. After a few weeks with little improvement he ordered an MRI. Surgery was required to repair my shoulder. I am now pain free thanks to Dr. Martin. The office staff are very helpful and friendly. They all made the process easy for me all I had to do was show up. Thank you all so much.

- in Fort Wayne, IN |

Injured my knee while spending the winter months in the Phoenix AZ area. Was able to schedule an appointment with Dr. Martin in just a few days. Office staff was very friendly and took care of all insurance issues. Dr. Martin was quite attentive and thorough with the examination. Ultimately arthroscopic knee surgery was required after attempting non invasive treatment. Surgery was successful relieving my pain. Would recommend Dr Martin to anyone needing Orthopedic treatment.

- in Phoenix, AZ |

Dr. Martin repaired and set an arm bone broken in three places and a dislocated wrist. I had excellent care and excellent results!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab