Dr. Shaya Taghechian, MD

Dr. Shaya Taghechian, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Shaya Taghechian, MD, Marietta, GA, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Female

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Taghechian

Dr. Shaya Taghechian, MD
Are you Dr. Taghechian?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 22 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 22

4.1 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

Very personable, friendly and informative. Listened to my concerns and explained the next steps in treatment. Highly recommend her!!!

- in Kennesaw, GA |

She is very professional and personable. I found her easy to talk to and explains things very well.

- in Marietta , GA |

She was extremely professional and helped me understand the steps we would take to find out my problem. I will return for an update visit in four weeks to make sure what we discussed is working. If I have to do other tests or what I am taking is working. She made me fill important and took the time to make me feel better. I recommend her if someone needs a urologist, she is very knowledgeable.

- in Norwood, ga |

Very informative explain in details she took her time not rushed I really liked her

- in Marietta, Georgia |

Very professional

4 out of 5
- in Woodstock, GA |

Iam not sure either way. You see I did not actually see the Doctor this time as it was annual checkup. I only say a nurse practitioner and a technician.

- in Dallas, georgia |

Very easy to talk to, explains clearly, doesn't rush.

- in Woodstock, GA |

Dr. Taghechian is very professional and knows how to put a patient at ease in some uncomfortable situations. The follow thru and information sharing was reassuring. She has really helped me with my medical problems. At first I was unsure of a female doctor under these circumstances, but I am grateful to have found Dr. T.

- in Acworth, GA |

She has a deep intuitive nature about her. Unlike many providers she looks at you and not the computer screen. Very professional yet the visits are comfortable. I highly recommend her and her staff to all.

4 out of 5
- in Canton, GA |

Gets right to the point/issue and explains everything in terms I can understand. Compassionate and knowledgeable. Makes sure I have what I need to progress from where I am to the next appointment or medical action that needs to be taken.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Charles Kaplan, MD
8.5 miles away
Dr. Deena Theiss, MD
0.26 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.