Dr. Shaun B. Rai, DMD

Dr. Shaun B. Rai, DMD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/C/P/3CP7B_w120h160_v16834.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Shaun B. Rai, DMD, Virginia Beach, VA, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Dentistry

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rai

Dr. Shaun B. Rai, DMD
Are you Dr. Rai?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 23 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 23

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Virginia Beach, VA |

Thank you for your excellent treatment yesterday. You explained each and every step which put me at ease. Even though I was only having a small procedure, you encouraged me to ask questions if I had any. You also made it very clear that I could contact you after I went home if I had any concerns or questions. Dr. Rai, you and your staff are awesome and I will recommend you to anyone I know who require the services of an oral surgeon. Thank you again for taking such great care of me.

- in Virginia Beach, VA |

Staff was great!! Hard to imagine how pleasant the experience with Dr. Rai was. All I can say is if you need an Oral Surgeon, Dr. Rai is the one to see!

- in Norfolk, VA |

I was so impressed from the moment I walked into the office. I was greeted by name not by one staff member but both at the front desk. As I had another appointment immediately after my consultation that I had mentioned on the phone while scheduling, both staff members mentioned this. I knew from that point on the service and care I was going to receive would be EXCEPTIONAL. I have even received follow up calls from Dr. Rai himself to check on my recovery. Thank you Dr. Rai and your TEAM of Pros!

4 out of 5
- in Virginia Beach |

Veronica B, Virginia Beach Staff was helpful and explained procedure. Young pregnant staff was amazing. Dr Rai came introduce himself and next thing I remember was waking up to the procedure completely done. My sister came with me and the staff explained everything as far as care after the surgery (do's & don'ts). Thank you

- in Virginia Beach, VA |

Great experience. Went in nervous and apprehensive however Jenna and Dr. were both great. Everything was explained and made me feel more comfortable.

- in VIRGINIA BEACH |

Dr.Rai and staff took really good care of me while I was there. They did and amazing job taking my 4 wisdom teeth out didn't feel a thing and it was super quick...

- in Virginia beach, va |

Dr. Rai's practice takes great care and service. The staff were friendly and courteous, making scheduling easy. During my Phrenectomy procedure, Dr. Rai made sure I was calm and comfortable prior to going under the knife and proceeded with a gentle hand. I had no major discomfort or pain even after. I am extremely pleased with my results.

1 out of 5
- in Virginia Beach, VA |

I have great insurance and they tried to tell me my out of pocket to extract ONE tooth (NOT a Molar,btw) was $928. REALLY??? After having to wait days, then come in with a horrible problem, I guess they thought they "had" me, but went to a different practice same day on the advice of my dentist and had same tooth extracted for $365. BEWARE!!!!!

1 out of 5

Horrible ran office. They had us wait over an hour before we were told that we missed our appt because we took too long to fill out their paperwork. Don't do business that treats patients like this.

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.