Dr. Shaun B. Rai, DMD

Dr. Shaun B. Rai, DMD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Shaun B. Rai, DMD, Virginia Beach, VA, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rai

Dr. Shaun B. Rai, DMD
Are you Dr. Rai?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 18 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 18

4.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in VIRGINIA BEACH |

Dr.Rai and staff took really good care of me while I was there. They did and amazing job taking my 4 wisdom teeth out didn't feel a thing and it was super quick...

5 out of 5
- in Virginia beach, va |

Dr. Rai's practice takes great care and service. The staff were friendly and courteous, making scheduling easy. During my Phrenectomy procedure, Dr. Rai made sure I was calm and comfortable prior to going under the knife and proceeded with a gentle hand. I had no major discomfort or pain even after. I am extremely pleased with my results.

1 out of 5
- in Virginia Beach, VA |

I have great insurance and they tried to tell me my out of pocket to extract ONE tooth (NOT a Molar,btw) was $928. REALLY??? After having to wait days, then come in with a horrible problem, I guess they thought they "had" me, but went to a different practice same day on the advice of my dentist and had same tooth extracted for $365. BEWARE!!!!!

1 out of 5

Horrible ran office. They had us wait over an hour before we were told that we missed our appt because we took too long to fill out their paperwork. Don't do business that treats patients like this.

Find the Right Dentist For You.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Stanley Mason, DDS
3.15 miles away
Dr. Curtis Vendetti, MD
5.03 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.