Dr. Shareen M. Greenbaum, MD

Dr. Shareen M. Greenbaum, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/T/N/XTNC8_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Shareen M. Greenbaum, MD, Hollywood, FL, Ophthalmology & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Female • Age 38

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Greenbaum

Dr. Shareen M. Greenbaum, MD
DR. GREENBAUM RESPONDS - (Dr. Greenbaum, edit your response)

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate me and my office.  I use each and every comment and critique to try to improve all patient experiences at my office.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 201 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 201

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Miramar, FL |

I had a bad eye infection & the thing I liked most was them working with me to getting me in at the last minute. I may have a little longer of a wait time once I got there, but it was worth the wait to be seen by a truly professional staff from the receptionist all the way to Dr. Greenbaum I would highly recommend Dr. Greenbaum to all my family & friends.

- in Davie, FL |

Good.

5 out of 5

Professional and took all the time news art to explain results of eye exam.

-Hollywood, FL |

I had such an incredible time!!! My chalazion was removed and she and her staff was AMAZING!!!

- in Boynton Beach, FL |

I would definitely recommend Dr. Greenbaum to all my friends and family. She is an Outstanding Doctor in her field of Ophthalmology. I trust her completely with my eyes. I do have severe anxiety but when I go to her office, I feel very relaxed because of the fantastic care she gives me. She treats every patient with such respect and professionalism. She is very Patient, Caring, Gentile and understanding. She really listens to all your needs and concerns.

5 out of 5

I was very satisfied with Dr. Greenbaum. She reviewed and explained every test I had done

- in Plantation, FL |

Great Doctor. Obviously, extremely bright and highly competent. Open-minded and a good listener. Makes a deliberate effort to be a good physician.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery
6.99 miles away
Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD
23.17 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.