Dr. Shanaz K. Ali, MD

Dr. Shanaz K. Ali, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Shanaz K. Ali, MD, Sugar Land, TX, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ali

Dr. Shanaz K. Ali, MD
Are you Dr. Ali?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.6
  • 43 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 43

2.6 out of 5

More Details

-Katy, TX |

I would not recommend Dr. Ali. She is at least an hour late every time and does not return phone calls. Maybe if they didn't take 2 hour lunch breaks, they could see their patients on time.

-Sugar Land, TX |

The wait is over an hour even with the earliest appointments with doctor or for lab work. Be prepared to waste an entire day as it takes them an hour just to call you in and then make you wait another 45 minutes inside the room. The doctor does not acknowledge any of these .Horrible service and mix up of paper work for lab, which means had to be pricked twice because someone forgot to do their job. I am appalled they still have patients! Sorry, but will not be going here again.

-Sugar Land, TX |

Dr. Ali is an amazing doctor. she is very caring, respecful and knowledgable doctor. She has answered all of my concerns and guided me through what steps needs to be taken next.Dr. Ali doesspend enough time to answer all the concerns. I have already referred dr.ali to my family and friends and they already love her!!

- in Richmond, TX |

Always makes time to see us, especially if someone is really sick. Makes the time to really understand the issues and do a proper analysis. Friendly and caring, as are her staff.

- in Sugar Land, TX |

Long wait 55min outside, 45 inside. Find out she is planning her wedding details all morning. No concern to patients condition and time. Will not recommend anyone, her license should be taken away to practice.

-Richmond, texas |

Great person, great doctor and great care. Always have same day appt available for sick patient...

-Richmond, TX |

I am a self pay patient and have no insurance but whenever I am sick, I know for sure one thing that she is always available to see sick patient right away and most of the time same day. having a doctor who can always compromise her schedule for patient safety and care I think its the most amazing quality of care which all of us our looking for.

- in Rosenberg, TX |

Tragic and truly horrible experience. Went for my five year old sons well visit. Waiting an hour and a half before she saw us (apparently appointments don't matter and clearly her time is more valuable than mine) No toys or books in the office Incompetent staff Dr. Ali didn't even do a hearing or sight test or mention it Didn't test him at all but I bet charged my insurance for every test possible. NEVER GO TO THIS OFFICE! Tragic, TRAGIC, tragic, TRAGIC EXPERIENCE!

-Sugar Land, TX |

I have been to Dr. Ali on 3 different occasions. Each time I had an early morning (7-7:30) appointment and had to wait over 1 hour to be seen. I never expected to wait that longer considering I was one of the first few patients of the day. She has poor time management skills and over schedules.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Sistla B. Krishna, MD
Rheumatology
1.5 miles away
Dr. Sudha N. Chittaluru, MD
Same location as Dr. Ali
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.