Dr. Shahzad Ahmad, MD

Dr. Shahzad Ahmad, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/B/C/3BC6R_w120h160_v1149.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Shahzad Ahmad, MD, Provo, UT, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ahmad

Dr. Shahzad Ahmad, MD
Are you Dr. Ahmad?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Provo, UT |

Dr. Ahmad is respectful and straight forward. I appreciate that he takes the time to make sure I understand the test results as he reviews them with me and takes time to explain what needs to be done in the future and makes sure I am okay with those future plans. I found him to be genuine and caring.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

The worst physician experience of my life. He is arrogant, egotistical and disrespectful, all in the extreme. After the first time I saw him, I was just angry about the experience, but I thought 'maybe I am making too much of it'. Then, the second time, I took my wife along. He was even worse. He didn't listen to us at all...and he wanted us to know he wasn't listening. She also experienced him as the most closed-minded and arrogant of any doctor she had ever sat with. You people can do better.

1 out of 5

I went in for a thyroid check up and he made me feel like I was only on the medication to lose weight. He was out to prove I didn't have hypothyroidism. I went off the meds for five weeks and felt horrible. All my symptoms returned. He only tests TSH levels and they came back within range so he told me there was nothing he could do for me. I asked him if it could be something besides hypothyroidism and to test me further. He refused to continue treating me. Very rude.

- in Provo, UT |

Dr Ahmad, Was very rude and condescending. He had to be interrupted many times to be able to ask a question. He was more worried about me being over weight than he was about my thyroid or pituitary working. Do see Horrible experience.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Marissa Grotzke, MD
Dr. Patrick Hungerford, MD
Dr. Donald A. McClain, MD

Find Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists Near Provo, UT

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.