Dr. Shabeena Shaik, MD

Dr. Shabeena Shaik, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/C/4/GC4GV_w120h160_v3900.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Shabeena Shaik, MD, Gilbert, AZ, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism • Female • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Shaik

Dr. Shabeena Shaik, MD
Are you Dr. Shaik?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 52 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 52

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Mesa, AZ |

Found Dr Shaik to be friendly. However, she wanted to consult with nephrologist and 3 weeks later, I never heard from her, nor did she or the staff return my phone calls. This is highly unprofessional.

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Front office was very polite & the back office too. I didn't have any problem both of my appointments. The waiting time was fine. The most best impression for me was the Dr!! I had been w/ other Endrocrinologist for 2 years but he/she said nothing wrong with me but I saw Dr Shaik 2nd appointments, she found growth of my thyroid nodule 2.42 cm. I knew something wrong with me but nobody believed me!! Who will sleep 15 hrs straight without hear anything or hungry or go to the bathroom?

- in Gilbert, az |

Wait time is very long, over and hour to hour and a half every time. Office staff does not follow up on patient requests and they do not return phone calls. I am changing doctors.

-Phoenix, AZ |

Went in hopeful of a good experience. Got just what other people say here. LONG wait times every time I go in. The front desk girl/her assistant (allegedly) told me TWICE that I didn't need to come in yet, when I really did - my condition worsened because I listened to her the FIRST TIME. Second time ARGUED for my health, and got in. Am now on THIRD day of waiting to hear back from Dr. on medication clarification - no call back so far. In my opinion, very disappointing, am looking for new Dr

- in Mesa, AZ |

While Dr is very knowledgeable and explains everything well, the office staff is not very professional. Staff is much too noisy and loud talking about personal things when there are patients in the waiting room; doesn't return phone calls promptly. I have to continuously call office to ask why prescriptions have not been sent in to pharmacy; has not returned my phone calls regarding questions I have about medication effectiveness.

-Gilbert, AZ |

Understanding, patient with me! I am grateful to have her as my Dr.

-Gilbert |

She is warm and attentive. I love she is the only doctor that way she get to know you on a personal level which you dont find anymore. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for that type of practice. If youre the kind of person who like to be just another number, in and out service dont come here but if you like the one on one definitely come here.

- in Gilbert, AZ |

The doctor was highly recommended to us by a friend. We waited for over an hour, which was incredibly disappointed. Upon meeting the doctor, however, I found her to be very warm and helpful. Unfortunately, trying to reschedule an appointment is impossible. The office staff are not that helpful and inconsiderate. I wish I had not even wasted my time with office. I am now trying to find another place to go to and will have to start over with the whole experience.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Robert Biesbroeck, MD
Dr. Krishna M. Pinnamaneni, MD
11.75 miles away

Find Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists Near Gilbert, AZ

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.