Key things you need to know aboutDr. Rivero:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Rivero's Specialties
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 12 procedures
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- See all 40 conditions
More About Dr. Rivero's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- The University of Arizona Medical Center - Diamond Children's
- 1501 North Campbell Avenue
- Tucson, AZ 85724
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rivero
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Rivero!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Rivero. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Rivero. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.