Dr. Sean E. Rockett, MD

Dr. Sean E. Rockett, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/6/2/Y62K6_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Sean E. Rockett, MD, Newton, MA, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 48

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rockett

Dr. Sean E. Rockett, MD
DR. ROCKETT RESPONDS - (Dr. Rockett, edit your response)

A patient s recommendation is the highest compliment. Thank you for your recommendations and for trusting your health and the health of your family or friends to our practice.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Marlborough, MA |

I do NOT recommend Dr. Rockett. I went to him with a torn ACL, MCL, and meniscus. He told me that he would be fixing my ACL and meniscus during surgery. During the surgery, he decided not to fix my meniscus, stating only to my mother after surgery that it "looked stable." Five months later, I still have a torn meniscus that another surgeon has to repair. I'm a single mom and finding help with my child/money for yet another surgery is an unacceptable situation. Terrible bedside manner as well.

5 out of 5
- in Framingham, MA |

He took time explaining what my problem was. Had the surgery and it went well. Had no pain following the surgery. Sent orders for a ot to come to the house to start my therapy. Then he had me go to physical therapy for 2 months. He told me it normally takes 6 months for full recovery but I am well at 3 months. I feel I couldn't recommend anyone better. His staff was very friendly and helpful whenever I had to contact them. Surgery was for rotor cuff.

5 out of 5
- in Natick, MA |

I had Meniscus surgery from a different doctor and was in constant pain after the surgery. I was told this sometimes happens and there is nothing that can be done for it. I went to Doctor Rockett after a year of intolerable pain. He re-did the surgery and I have been doing great ever since. I was very impressed with his demeanor and appreciated his approach and exceptional explanations of my options.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Dr. Thomas J. Gill IV, MD
5.16 miles away
Dr. Aaron Gardiner, MD
Same location as Dr. Rockett
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.