Dr. Scott West, DO

Dr. Scott West, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Scott West, DO, Dayton, OH, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. West

Dr. Scott West, DO
Are you Dr. West?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 24 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 24

4.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Beavercreek, OH |

I have had three back surgeries with Dr. West: a fusion in 2012, a discectomy in Jun 2014 and a second fusion in Jul 2014. I first met with Dr. West in 2007 and he advised against a surgical solution - five years later, I had my first surgery with him. Was impressed that he was clearly not out to "crank 'em through" if he felt it unnecessary. My story is a tad too long for this review but, as I told Dr. West, he can't retire until I'm long gone as I will trust no one else with my 'bodywork!' A++

- in Eaton, OH |

I was referred to Doctor West by my family doctor and I was a little scared cause of never dealing with somebody like this. (Neurologist) However, after all the visits and meeting with Doctor West I couldn't of been more satisfied. Doctor West wasn't over demanding and gave me options on what I should do. He gave me different things to think about and let me make the final decision on if I should have surgery or not. I would recommend Doctor West to anybody that really wants help. Thank-U Doc.

- in Ohio |

Dr. West performed my microdiscectomy in 2009. He was direct and to the point about my diagnosis and what needed to be done. I saw him for the consultation and he gave me 3 options for my condition. His opinion was that I needed surgical intervention and that I needed to think about it over the weekend. By Monday, I was back in his office and by later that week, I was on the surgery table. Surgery was successful and I was grateful for how quickly everything happened. Great surgeon!

- in Wilmington, OH |

I needed a second opinion and Dr. West was able to see my on short notice. I had two herniated discs. My previous surgeon had kept putting off the surgery and Dr. West scheduled the surgery for the next day. The surgery went great, it was totally successful. The only problem I had was that I didn't bounce back and required physical therapy to get me moving again, I had to go back to my family physician for all the follow up. And that worked find for me.

3 out of 5
- in Lewisburg Ohio 45338 |

I really didn't do anything for me other than simple procedures like removing a neuro stimulator.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab