|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Key things you need to know aboutDr. Soleau:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Soleau's Specialties
- View all 2 specialties and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 12 procedures
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- See all 32 conditions
More About Dr. Soleau's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Soleau
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- The NeuroMedical Center Rehabilitation Hospital
- Baton Rouge
- 10101 Park Rowe Ave
- Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- The NeuroMedical Center Satellite Clinics
- Saint Francisville
- 5326 Oak St
- Saint Francisville, LA 70775
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Soleau!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Soleau. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Soleau. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.