Dr. Scott Smilen, MD

Dr. Scott Smilen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Scott Smilen, MD, New York, NY, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Smilen

Dr. Scott Smilen, MD
Are you Dr. Smilen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 17 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 17

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in New York, N.Y. |

He has an excellent bed-side manner. I knew as soon as he walked into the exam room that I would like him because he had a nice smile on his face. He is a good listener, and I am sure, an excellent diagnostician. I thoroughly trust him. The office staff is very friendly. The person who makes appointments is, too.

- in Elmwood Park, NJ |

Today is my first visit with Dr. Smilen. I was so grateful for his attention, patience, diligence, and thoroughness. His nurse Susan was just as amazing and made all attempts to make me comfortable. This is the first time I was taken care of in a manner that I am not accustomed to with many necessary procedures being completed during my appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Scott Smilen for your medical care.

- in New York, NY |

Dr Smilen is an excellent doctor. He makes you feel at easy and explains everything to you. He also takes his time listening to what you have to say, and that's very important. I cant say enough good things about this doctor... 5 star Plus.....:-)

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andrew H. Scheinfeld, MD
0.16 miles away
Dr. John M. Migotsky, MD
0.29 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.