Key things you need to know aboutDr. Schlidt:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Schlidt's Specialties
- Cardiac Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
- See all 24 procedures
- Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- See all 28 conditions
More About Dr. Schlidt's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Wheaton Franciscan - Saint Joseph
- 5000 West Chambers Street
- Milwaukee, WI 53210
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- 725 American Avenue
- Waukesha, WI 53188
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Schlidt
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Schlidt!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Schlidt. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Schlidt!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Schlidt. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.