Dr. Scott J. Roseff, MD

Dr. Scott J. Roseff, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/L/M/YLMHF_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Scott J. Roseff, MD, Boca Raton, FL, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Roseff

Dr. Scott J. Roseff, MD
Are you Dr. Roseff?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 113 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 113

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Boca Raton, Fl |

I highly recommend Dr. Roseff. At 44 years of age, I knew my chances of pregnancy were slim. From the start, Dr. Roseff was honest and took the time to educate me on my options. We chose the best option for us. And I am thrilled to announce that I am 10 weeks pregnant! He is caring and takes the time to answer all questions even emails. His nurse Kristi and staff are all excellent too! Go to the best clinic in town!

- in Sunrise, FL |

We love and respect Dr. Roseff. We've been under his care twice and though his guidance, we were able to conceive naturally (with second, we tried over a year). He's thoughtful, caring, very well read in the fertility realm and never rushes you. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!!

- in West Palm Beach, FL |

I was very happy with the care that I received from Dr. Roseff. He is compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He takes his time with you and explains everything thoroughly. He is a wonderful doctor and helped my husband and I get pregnant with twins.

- in Boca Raton, FL |

I can't Thank Dr. Roseff enough for helping us through this Journey. Ask any question and keep a calendar. Kristi was the best nurse anyone could ask for. If your looking for IVF this is the place.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Dr. Lawrence S. Amesse, MD
11.8 miles away
Dr. Daniel Christie, MD
12.67 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.