Dr. Scott A. Leckman, MD

Dr. Scott A. Leckman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/4/4/X44HW_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Scott A. Leckman, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, General Surgery & Oncology & Obstetrics & Gynecology & Emergency Medicine & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Leckman

Dr. Scott A. Leckman, MD
Are you Dr. Leckman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 33 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 33

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in West Jordan, UT |

Staff got me in same day. I was in a lot of pain due to my gallbladder. Dr Leckman was kind enough and added me on to have surgery the next day. I feel 100% better.

- in West Jordan, UT |

Dr. Leckman was an incredible surgeon. He made such a small incision and it has healed so well, you can't even tell that i had surgery in that area. Dr. Leckmans staff was equally amazing. They were sympathetic and understanding to my scheduling needs. I highly recommend Dr. Leckman to my friends and family.

- in West Valley, Utah |

I hospitalized by the ER for appendicitis, and I met Dr. Leckman. He didn't think I had appendicitis and ran labs on me several times. labs were perfectly normal. Dr Leckman discharged me and a day later I emailed him. within half hour of my email his office called me and scheduled me for an office visit on the following day. Dr Leckman decided to remove my appendix after all just to be safe. The next day after surgery Dr Leckman told my wife I did not have normal appendicitis but it was bad.

Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.