Key things you need to know aboutDr. Kaar:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Kaar's Specialties
- Sports Medicine
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Hand & Wrist Fracture & Dislocation Treatment
- Joint Drainage
- See all 12 procedures
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- See all 56 conditions
More About Dr. Kaar's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Mercy Hospital Saint Louis
- 615 South New Ballas Road
- Saint Louis, MO 63141
- SSM Saint Mary's Health Center
- 6420 Clayton Road
- Richmond Heights, MO 63117
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kaar
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Kaar!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Kaar. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Kaar!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Kaar. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.