Dr. Scott R. Beach, MD

Dr. Scott R. Beach, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/Q/YNQ4Y_w120h160_v16064.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Scott R. Beach, MD, Cumming, GA, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Beach

Dr. Scott R. Beach, MD
Are you Dr. Beach?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 51 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 51

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Cumming, GA |

My experience with Dr. Beach is wonderful. I was very nervous going to see a cardiologist but I did not want to ignore my symptoms. He and his staff immediately put me at ease. Not only did he take care of my heart but he took the time to speak to my entire family! I truly love the man and thank him for all he has done for me and continues to do for me. I recommend him to all my friends and family. Rarely does a doctor sit down and look at you and listen but Dr. beach does every time.

- in Cumming, GA |

Dr. Beach is the best cardiologist around! He had to shock my heart a couple of years ago when I was in an abnormal rhythm called atrial fibrillation. His bed side manner was second to none because he actually took the time to get know me as a patient and on a personal level. He explained everything he was going to do and really made me feel at ease with the procedure. The procedure turned out great and I have had a normal heart rhythm ever since! Very smart doctor and respected by his peers!

-New York, NY |

My husband, being a cantankerous old soul, was not happy with any of his past cardiologists. He started seeing Dr. Beach 3 years ago, and his health and attitude have both greatly benefited. He especially likes Dr. Beach's straightforward manner and that he takes the time to talk with him. The fact that we drive 41/2 hours from Savannah for appointments with Dr. Beach, shows how very pleased we are with this outstanding cardiologist.

- in Cumming ga |

Dr.Beach has excellent patient care.He took the time to review test results in detail with my husband and my self and how to move forward with current medical conditions along with providing helpful tips on healthy lifestyle and dietary suggestions. His staff was very professional and helpful when it came to scheduling apts and instructions pre testing and during testing. Excellent care!!

- in Cumming, GA |

Great experience with Dr. Beach and his staff. Very efficient and he went over all my test results during my followup exam and gave me copies of my results.

-Cumming, GA |

Dr Beach is awesome! Very thorough and considerate. Top notch :)

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Cardiology
Dr. Sandeep Chandra, MD
Dr. Vikram Khetpal, MD
Dr. Brenda Hott, MD
0.35 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.