Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD

Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD, Grand Rapids, MI, Anesthesiology

Specializes in Anesthesiology • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rogg

Dr. Schuyler Rogg, MD
Are you Dr. Rogg?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 26 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 26

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Holland,MI |

Very attentive physician. Wonderful staff experience. Doctor runs on time but takes still cares for his patients quite well.

- in Grand Rapids, MI |

Great physician who allowed me to continue to be active and took away my pain. I fully recommend him to my family and friends.

- in Grand Rapids, MI |

Good physician that came across as very caring. I felt at ease with his clinical ability and his good interpersonal ability. He took the time to get to know my problems and takes good care of my pain problems. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to function and remain working! Some of the negative reviews have to be taken with a grain of salt. Dr. Rogg appears pretty strict on narcotic medications. I have actually witnessed patients having a fit when they had meds stopped.

- in Grand Rapids, MI |

Great physician! Took really good care of me and my mother!

1 out of 5
- in Jenison, MI |

Dr. Rogg, was put in to place because my orginal Doctor Dr.Davis, had to retire because of health reasons. Doctor Rogg, shows very poor personal skills. He shows no concerns for me as his patient. I would not recommend Dr.Rogg to anyone. He had me black balled because I asked him a question. Really Dr.Rogg, you need to understand the folks in Western Michigan. Your attitude belongs in NY, not Mi.

- in Belmont, MI |

He is very thorough. Always listens to me and is very concerned with my health conditions. Is very compassionate about the limitations my condition has caused me.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Anesthesiology
Dr. Bret Doud, MD
Dr. Scot Hendrick, DO
Dr. David Krhovsky, MD
5.81 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.