Dr. Satinder S. Bhatia, MD

Dr. Satinder S. Bhatia, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/4/L/X4LX9_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Satinder S. Bhatia, MD, Beverly Hills, CA, Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bhatia

Dr. Satinder S. Bhatia, MD
Are you Dr. Bhatia?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 177 responses
  • 11 reviews
1 5 177

More Details

- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. Bhatia is very thorough in his approach. He instills great care, consideration and concern. He has a wonderful manner and his amazing staff truly reflects Dr. Bhatia's high level of professionalism. From the moment you call to make an appointment, to the time you arrive and check in and throughout the entire process whomever you come in contact with treats you with great care and respect.

- in Dublin, CA |

Succinctly, do you want to stay alive? Dr. Bhatia will make that happen.

-Oak Park, CA |

Doctor Bhatia was more than a good doctor, I value the fact that he was were a good listener. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff?s attitude was exceptional. Thank you very much! Best, Charis T.

- in Thousand Oaks, CA |

Dr. Bhatia prolonged my life. I had no idea that I had a heart problem until I visited Dr. Bhatia and had numerous tests to determine if indeed there was a problem. There were no symptoms prior to getting tested. Tests revealed that I had several blocked arteries and it was just a matter of time before the "Silent Killer"got me. I have the utmost respect and trust for Dr. Bhatia. He gave me a "new lease on life".There are not enough words to express my gratitude to the best Dr. I've ever had.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I switched over to Dr. Bhatia when my prior cardiologist left the firm. He was recommended by another doctor, and also by a friend. I've never seen such a whirlwind of a doctor. In my first visit he scheduled me for an echocardiogram, a stress test with dye injection; and a carotid artery scan. He told me I needed a pneumonia shot, a Shingles shot (even though I never had chicken pox), and a Tetanus shot. He did extensive blood tests also. He's thorough, pleasant, well-versed, top-drawer!

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I started visiting Dr. Bhatia's practice five years ago. It was the best health decision I made to keep a track of my family's health. He not only instills confidence but is extremely knowledgable and friendly. I am a person who likes to ask lots of questions, Dr.Bhatia, while busy due to the number of patients waiting to see him, he takes the time to explain everything, obviously keeping up with the latest developments in his field. He genuinely cares about his patient's well being.

- in Beverly Hills, CA |

Overall the most amazing Doctor I have ever been to. I never feel rushed, Dr. Bhatia Is a smart, passionate, and very through physician. He is always there to answer my questions. I would give him 10 stars if I could.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. Bhatia has been my cardiologist for 15 years. I recently went in because my BP and pulse had suddenly jumped up. Dr. Bhatia sees the whole picture. He doesn't just prescribe pills to treat symptoms. He looks very thoroughly for the underlying causes of the symptoms. I do not like taking medication unless its absolutely necessary and I like it that Dr. Bhatia practices preventative health care and he is willing to work with me to resolve my health issues instead of solely treating symptoms.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

This man obviously loves what he does. He is a consummate professional who provides a bedside manner that instills confidence in facing whatever you health concerns are. To top it off he's a lovely human being.

- in Manhattan Beach, CA |

Dr. Bhatia Always has taken the time to answer all my questions and is truly a excellent Doctor !!

Page of 2
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab