Dr. Saroj B. Dubal, MD

Dr. Saroj B. Dubal, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Saroj B. Dubal, MD, Lexington, KY, Anesthesiology

Specializes in Anesthesiology • Female • Age 68

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dubal

Dr. Saroj B. Dubal, MD
Are you Dr. Dubal?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
- in Georgetown, KY |

I'm pleased with Dr Dubal and Mr Moore, but someone on staff dropped the ball. I suffer from neck pain & debilitating headaches.The insurance approval didn't cover the region required to target headache. The insurance company was blamed. A repeat procedure was denied and the office staff refused to listen when I explained that an appeal would not solve my problem. Neck has improved, headaches persist. (Be sure to read & follow prep instructions; appointment staff only said bring a driver.)

5 out of 5
- in Ashland, KY |

I am a current patient of Dr. Dubal who has experienced a numerous doctors who what to treat you like a number or what to push narcotics on you do get through the next day and out of their office. This doctor is not that person, she cares about you and gives 100% so think about that, you may have to wait longer than 10-15mins but you know you are getting someone who give a crap about you and will do everything she knows to get you the best that you are able to be. I drive almost 2 hours one way.

5 out of 5
- in Richmond, KY |

She gave me injections that completely took my pain away! I had not been able to sleep,walk without tremendous pain. I had trouble working because of my pain. It had totally taken over my life. After my injections, everyone who knows me noticed right away the difference in my face and movements that my pain was gone. I feel like a normal person again! Thank you Dr. Dubal!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Anesthesiology
Dr. Christopher Johner, MD
4.05 miles away
Dr. Philip Booker, MD
0.3 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.