Dr. Sanjiv Kapil, MD

Dr. Sanjiv Kapil, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/T/V/2TVXM_w120h160_v12540.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Sanjiv Kapil, MD, Lake Mary, FL, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kapil

Dr. Sanjiv Kapil, MD
Are you Dr. Kapil?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Orange City, FL |

I called Dr. Kapil's office on Feb 8 and was told that his first available appointment to see me was in May. I had read all of the other reviews and still decided to take my chance and see him anyhow. Big mistake on my part. I wasted those few months when I could have received quality care elsewhere. His office staff called me on the phone with the diagnoses and when I asked for more info about it, I was told to do my own research online. During the 2nd appt, he pretty much brushed me off.

- in Longwood, FL |

Very helpful and very nice staff

1 out of 5
- in Apopka, FL |

In my opinion Dr Kapil has way too many patients to be able to provide a decent level of care. I almost always have a 45 minute to 1 hr wait, I have walked out because I had to get back to work and had already waited 45 minutes. You can tell Dr Kapil doesn't remember you when you come in for regular appointments, it is like a cattle call. Twice in his care I have had prescription snafus and he was so unconcerned and did not get involved in any way.

- in Winter Park, FL |

The Office Staff is amazing!

- in Sanford, FL |

Dr. Kapil and his staff are wonderful. I have been seeing him for 4+ years!

5 out of 5

I did not see Dr. Kapil at this visit. Consulted w/ Theresa Zimmer , who I like very much.

- in Saint Cloud, FL |

He is a very caring and detailed Dr. of Rheumatology! He came highly recommended by my primary physician and I would highly recommend him to patients in need of care that suffer from rheumatoid arthritis.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. John Gresh, MD
58.17 miles away
Dr. Anthony Cucinotta, MD
10.28 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.