Dr. Sanjaykumar J. Hapani, MD

Dr. Sanjaykumar J. Hapani, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/W/3/YW3N3_w120h160_v2859.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Sanjaykumar J. Hapani, MD, Oklahoma City, OK, Oncology & Hematology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Oncology • Male • Age 34

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hapani

Dr. Sanjaykumar J. Hapani, MD
Are you Dr. Hapani?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 24 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 24

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Guthrie, OK |

My daughter was diagnosed with Stage 3 Mutiple Myeloma in February 2015. We first saw Dr. Haponi at Mercy Hospital and have continued with treatment with him. I am so very thankful that we were referred to him, he has over 20 multiple myeloma patients and is up on all the very latest drugs and trials. He is a brilliant doctor who has a heart of compassion for ALL of his patients. I have seen him almost every week for over a year and would NEVER consider having a change. The Very Best!!

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Dr. Hapani was called in to consult on my case when I was at Mercy rehab hospital. I was 90% paralysized and he suspected that I may be misdiagnosed and suggested I go to the Mayo clinic for further evaluation. He was right! Turns out I have very rare disease called porphyria and he specializes in treating it. Because of his treatment, I'm now walking, driving and even playing golf on good days. My wife and I are so blessed to have him. He gave me my life back and is a total rock star!

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Dr. Hapani saved my life. Its very rare to find a doctor who is as advanced technically and medically, but who also has genuine compassion to match. He is a researcher and stays current on the most advanced breakthroughs in a patient's condition, balancing that with a history and the wisdom of "what has worked in the past." He's also humble and partners with peripheral medical teams to win the best possible care for his patients. I wouldn't trade him for anything! Best doc in OKC!

- in Kingfisher, Oklahoma |

Being told you have Cancer is the most helpless scary feeling. When living in a rural area where Cancer Dr's are not available the weekly drive to OKC is so worth it. Step by step Dr Hapani explained to us the type of cancer and what is available as far as treatment. Being able to talk with him, him answering question and you not feeling like you're rushed. Having a honest,caring,concerned Dr gives the patient and family a comfort. Dr Hapani is very knowledgeable and awesome. WeThank God for him

- in Yukon Ok |

I met Dr Hapani in the ER/ICU at Mercy in October 2013. I was diagnoised with an ultra rare disease called a-HUS. It requires me to have infusions every two weeks for the rest of my life (or they find a cure). I take the infusion there in his clinic. His nurses and staff are awesome. Dr Hapani always has a "smile" for you, He's very easy to talk to, explains what he is doing for you and why. He seeks out conferences to learn more about my disease and others. I would highly recommend him.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

He is a very caring person who has kept me advised on every aspect of my condition and treatment. He contacted me when I was still in the ER from his home and came to see me in the Hospital the next day! He's been very considerate to my family and answers all of their questions.

- in Okc, OK |

Eeferred to Dr Hapani for colon cancer. He is very thorough and was not in a rush at all. Have nothing but confidence in this doctor and am glad I was referred to his office.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.