Dr. Sanjay S. Deshpande, MD

Dr. Sanjay S. Deshpande, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/F/3/2F3VT_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Sanjay S. Deshpande, MD, Milwaukee, WI, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology & Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology • Male • Age 57

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Deshpande

Dr. Sanjay S. Deshpande, MD
Are you Dr. Deshpande?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 45 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 45

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Mequon, WI |

He was a very kind, personable and really listened to my concerns. I believe he saved my life by explaining the importance of implanting the Medtonic Link (heart monitor) device. Ten months after the diagnostic implant, I needed a pacemaker due to a cardiac block which may not been detected without the device. He has a wonderful demeanor with patients and I am grateful to have him as my cardiologist! He and his staff are also very knowledgeable and wonderful to work with.

1 out of 5
- in Elkhart Lake, WI |

Very upset with the care I received while in ICU at Columbia St. Mary's. After a procedure Dr. Deshpande told my husband one thing on the phone, his PAC explained the procedure results to me totally differently, and after my discharge when I did not get the call from his scheduling office like I was told, I called and my records in the system had totally different information!

- in Milwaukee WI |

Professional with a mission statement that makes sense and they practice

- in Mequon, WI |

Started to see Dr. Deshpande shortly after I got my ICD put in. He also diagnosed me with neurocardiogenic syncope. However, when my symptoms became too much he sent me to a neurologist who diagnosed me with dysautonomia. Dr. Deshpande always takes the time to listen. If he can't figure it out he will help you find someone who does. It is relatively easy to get an appointment. He has been my doctor for over 8 years.

- in Cedarburg WI |

My husband and I both ended up as patients at the same time. Dr Deshpande and his entire staff were incredible to us.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. Jule Wetherbee, MD
5.92 miles away
Dr. Anwer Dhala, MD
6.01 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.