Dr. Samuel F. Ciricillo, MD

Dr. Samuel F. Ciricillo, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Samuel F. Ciricillo, MD, Sacramento, CA, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ciricillo

Dr. Samuel F. Ciricillo, MD
Are you Dr. Ciricillo?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Cirtus Heights, CA |

Dr Ciricillo is my HERO! I've never met a doctor who has been more compassionate to a patients feelings, and anxieties. After having brain surgery 5 years ago, Dr Ciricillo still gives me the highest level of care. I had chosen Dr Ciricillo after speaking with 2 other non-Sutter doctors who made the level of anxiety extremely high to deal with. Dr Ciricllo took the time to explain my condition to me in a manner I could understand. Love him!!!

5 out of 5
- in El Dorado Hills, CA |

Our daughter has neurofibromatosis, tumors on the face and head with a very large tumor covering her right eye. Dr. Ciricillo performed several surgeries on our daughter. We had taken her to several doctors who said this was an "heroic surgery" and they couldn't/wouldn't do it. We are so grateful to Dr. Ciricillo, he was excellent. A real gift.

1 out of 5
- in Sterling, alaska |

Worst experience with his pa now I have to have the 8th surgury on my 'll shunt to fix his mistake and brain surgery for the 3rd Tim since 2009 and I'm only 32

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab