Dr. Samara S. Churgin, MD

Dr. Samara S. Churgin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/Y/6/XY6CW_w120h160_v12139.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Samara S. Churgin, MD, Babylon, NY, Plastic Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Female • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Churgin

Dr. Samara S. Churgin, MD
Are you Dr. Churgin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 268 responses
  • 14 reviews
1 5 268

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in bellport ny |

I cannot say enough about how Dr. Churgin helped me through what was a very difficult process for me especially my fears and angst. Not only is her staff knowledgeable, friendly, and on task, they also have a level of compassion that is rarely seen in today's medical world. Dr. Churgin's skills amazed me and her thoroughness helped me to be safe in her hands. I am so glad i found her and was able to use her valuable services to help me along my next phase of this life. I would highly recommend!

- in New York, NY |

Dr. Churgin is an incredible surgeon and I feel very lucky that she treated my 2 year old daughter. My daughter was rushed into the emergency room on Christmas Eve after being severely scratched by a dog on her face. Dr. Churgin knew exactly what to do so that our daughter would not have scarring. She did an excellent job and she is very professional, informative and caring. Her office staff is incredibly helpful and care deeply about the patients. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

- in Ronkonkoma, NY |

First time I called the office to make an appointment the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Churgin was very informative and caring - truly one of the best doctors I've met.

- in Babylon, NY |

Incredibly happy that I went to Dr Churgin for my procedures (abdominoplasty so far). She's thorough in every aspect of strategizing the procedures I want, patient and detailed in answering the ton of questions I had, and made me feel reassured in my health and well being for every step I've gone through so far. All of her staff is friendly and helpful, and very organized. I'm happy with all my results so far and would recommend her to anyone!

5 out of 5

Great results! Highly recommend. I had rhinoplasty and scar revision. After healing, everything looks fantastic!

- in Bronx, NY |

Dr. Churgin is an excellent doctor. She has a wonderful caring team. She did my body lift 4 weeks ago and I am so far pleased with my results. My appointments are kept on time and she takes time with her patients. The office in Manhattan is very clean and staff is very pleasant. I recommend her to everyone who is looking for a wonderful caring plastic surgeon.

- in Flushing, NY |

Dr. Churgin is a superb plastic surgeon. She did excellent work on my nose after I had Mohs surgery. She completed the surgery efficiently with a calm hand, while reassuring me about the good outcome, and thereby lifting my spirits. I shall highly recommend Dr. Churgin to all my friends and relatives. Should I need any future plastic surgery, I will always choose Dr. Churgin. With best regards Helga Brenner

- in Flushing, NY |

Dr. Churgin is a superb plastic surgeon. She did excellent work on my nose after I had Mohs surgery. She completed the surgery most efficiently with a calm hand, while reassuring me about the good outcome, thereby lifting my spirits. I highly recommend Dr. Churgin to all my friends and relatives. Should I need any future plastic surgery, I will always choose Dr. Churgin. I am forever grateful. Helga Brenner

- in Amityville, NY |

She makes her patients feel very comfortable and does an excellent job. I would recommend anyone to visit her if they we're interested in plastic surgery.

- in Woodmere, NY |

If your reading this review you must be looking for a plastic surgeon, STOP READING and make an appointment, it will be the best choice you ever made. I am now 6 month post up and could not be more pleased. I no longer have any pain in my breasts, back or rib cage.There are no words to express my appreciation, but she will always hold a special place in my heart. I consider her not only my Dr. but my friend. Sometime people will say only God can perform miracles but that's not true.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
Dr. Michael A. Fiorillo, MD
18.69 miles away
Dr. Nicholas Bastidas, MD
19.69 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.