Key things you need to know aboutDr. Chiaramida:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Chiaramida's Care Philosophy
Dr. Chiaramida's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
- See all 18 procedures
More About Dr. Chiaramida's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chiaramida
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Chiaramida by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Your feedback will help other patients make informed decisions, and let the doctor know how he's doing.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Medical University of South Carolina - Cardiology
- Medical University of South Carolina - Ashley River Tower - Cardiac Services
- 25 COURTENAY DR
- Charleston, SC 29425
- Medical University of South Carolina - Cardiology Associates (East Cooper Medical Arts Center)
- 1280 Johnnie Dodds Blvd
- Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Chiaramida!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Chiaramida. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Chiaramida. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.