7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Appointments & Offices
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Is Dr. Amrani accepting new patients?
If you are a new patient, please check with Dr. Amrani before scheduling an appointment.
What insurance does he accept?
- Accepts most insurance
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Delta Premier
- Metropolitan Life Insurance
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principle Life or Mutual
- Teamsters or other Unions
- The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- United Teachers Association
- KIngs Highway Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Kings Highway Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- 1610 E 19th St
- Brooklyn, NY 11229
- (718) 576-6999 (Office)
- Parking: Metered parking is available directly in front of our office. Parking garage is located on East 15th Street (few blocks / 2 minutes away)