Dr. Ryan M. Carlson, DO

Dr. Ryan M. Carlson, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/2/X/22XYQ_w120h160_v9524.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ryan M. Carlson, DO, Dublin, OH, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 38

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Carlson

Dr. Ryan M. Carlson, DO
DR. CARLSON RESPONDS - (Dr. Carlson, edit your response)

Response to survey on Nov 19, 2015:

Our office is very concerned that you had this experience.  HIPAA prevents us from discussing your case publicly, so please call the office as we would like to resolve any conflicts.  Dr. Carlson is actively involved in the teaching of residents who are pursuing a career in dermatology, and there has never been more than one rotator with him at any given time.  Additionally, our office manager's name is Melody (not Melanie).

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Columbus, OH |

i usually will put off seeing a doctor, even when i know i should go, due to a little anxiety. My experience with Dr. Carlson however, has never fed into that anxiety. Dr. Carlson is patient and willing to spend as much time as necessary to answer any of my questions. I have recommended Dr. Carlson to friends of mine.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Columbus, OH |

HORRIBLE Experience. Dr. Carlson brought 2 interns in w him which I found disconcerting/overwhelming, considering it was my 1st appt. I was not paying him to train other doctors! Also, he was quite insensitive about my skin issues. He excised a small acne scar, but cut far too deeply & left a large "divot" in its place. Later when I called the office upset, Melanie was rude and hung up on me! Now I have a crevice on my cheek that looks worse than the little acne bump he removed. Inept doctor!

Flag Comment

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Michelle Chambers, MD
Forefront Dermatology - Columbus
Dermatologist
3.52 miles away
Call (614) 867-9692 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.