|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Tanner's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Gynecologic Cancer Screening
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Pap Smear Abnormalities
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Symptomatic Menopause
- Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Background Check for Dr. Tanner
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1977
- Wayne State University School Of Med
- Complete in 1981
Languages Spoken by Dr. Tanner & Staff