Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD

Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/C/H/3CHF9_w120h160_v6510.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD, Peachtree City, GA, Allergy & Immunology & Pediatrics & Pediatric Allergy & Immunology & Alternative Care

Specializes in Allergy & Immunology • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Agrawal

Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD
Are you Dr. Agrawal?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 30 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 30

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Memphis, TN |

Best allergist! Dr. A. listens and cares. He is knowledgeable and thorough. We travel a long distance to see him. Highly recommend!

- in Atlanta GA |

Dr Agrawal is a very caring and knowledgable Doctor. I have a very rare disorder and he has consulted other doctors and is willing to try new therapies to try to help me. He leaves no stone unturned and has an excellent bedside manner. I like that he has a total wholistic approach to medicine . I'm very glad I have found him. Let me also say that all of his nursing and admin staff are also excellent. It's a pleasure going to this office!

- in Midland, ga |

Wonderfully thorough, kind, attentive and caring. Love our dr.

- in Pensacola, FL |

Dr A and his staff are the kindest professionals I've ever dealt with. They truly care about their patients and do everything they can to inform and empower us. We are so grateful to have found OIT and drive 4 hours one way to see Dr A for peanut OIT.

- in Cumming, GA |

Dr. Agrawal is by far the best doctor I have come across in any field. He and his staff are welcoming and knowledgeable. We see him for our son's severe peanut allergy and he is treating him with OIT (oral immunotherapy) Simply put, we feel so incredibly lucky that we are able to drive to see him when there are others who fly in to be able to be under his care. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking an allergist.

- in Opelika |

Dr. Agrawal is an amazing Doctor. We took our 2 year old to Dr. A. For peanut allergies and he was awesome with her. He checked on her and really cared about her. We could never thank him enough. His entire staff is just absolutely amazing!!!

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. William T. Boleman, MD
Dr. Eugene S. Hurwitz, MD
Diane M. O'Connor, FNP
Nurse Practitioner
Dr. Neha P. Kharod, MD
Call (770) 901-2347 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.