Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD

Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/H/C/GHCFS_w120h160_v11218.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD, Burleson, TX, Rheumatology

Specializes in Rheumatology • Female • Age 36

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rajbhandary

Dr. Rosy Rajbhandary, MD
Are you Dr. Rajbhandary?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 29 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 29

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Burleson, TX |

Dr. Rajbhandary is the best doctor I have ever had. It was pretty scary having been diagnosed, and finding the right Doctor was a priority. And I didn't have to look too far. She is attentive and understanding. She really listens and doesn't just throw out her medical knowledge and send you on your way. I have been impressed at every appointment how she spends quality time with me and makes sure I understand everything. I highly recommend Dr. R to anyone needing a rheumatologist.

- in Fort Worth, TX |

Love my doctor.

- |

Dr Rosey is professional, she is awesome, Love her! I have no hesitancy In recommending her.

- |

Pretty thorough

- in Fort Worth, TX |

Dr. Rajbandary is a wonderful doctor and person. I have been coming to her since almost a year now. I cannot even describe how thankful I am to her for helping me get my life back. I look forward to my appointments with her because I feel like she's genuinely interested in my life and my health. She has been persistent with my sucky insurance and appealed and re-appealed to get approval for my meds.

1 out of 5
-Cleburne, TX |

First visit was fine. Second visit we waited for an hour. She was sharp tongued with my husband We buried my husbands step-dad the day before. Just a week earlier we buried my husbands mother. Stress levels were high. They kicked us out of the office & told not to come back. Would not recommend this Dr.

-Burleson, TX |

Dr. injected my knee and took out massive amount of liquid from it, she has the softest hands. I was feeling better the next day.

5 out of 5

Excellent doctor. Encouraged my interest in holistic measures as well. Really has a warm heart and does everything she can to make me feel better. I know I'm a difficult patient with multiple complaints but she diagnosed me correctly and her treatment works. She has been God-sent for me.

5 out of 5

Dr. Rajbhandary was the 6th rheumatologist I have been referred to, including high profile ones in Dallas. She correctly diagnosed me with one of the rare autoimmune diseases called scleroderma by listening to my story and examining me. Since then I have been seeing her and improved tremendously. God bless her.

1 out of 5

She is not kid friendly she kicked my well behaved child out of the room.I brought my mom for support and my 4 year old child who is always with me. As soon as she walked in the room she asked if they wanted to wait outside. My child wanted to stay. Then a few minutes later my child touched a book, the dr made an irritated noise and said they should leave the room.My child cried and left. She Focused on the hands and no other joints even if you let her know that they're painful. Never returning.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Uzma A. Syeda, MD
27.7 miles away
Dr. Smitha Rudraraju, MD
10.42 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.