Dr. Ross M. Blagg, MD

Dr. Ross M. Blagg, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/D/Q/GDQ25_w120h160_v4665.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ross M. Blagg, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Blagg

Dr. Ross M. Blagg, MD
Are you Dr. Blagg?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 24 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 24

More Details

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

He's the best there is. If you need plastic surgery, just go. He's is the kindest surgeon and is so talented. I've had my breasts, my face, and my tummy operated on by home. So happy with all of it.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Blagg is amazing. He's the best plastic surgeon around.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Blagg is the most professional surgeon I met with. He manages to be professional but still so kind and caring with an excellent bedside manner. He is a great surgeon. I just couldn't be happier with my results. I will be back when I need another!

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

He's the best. That is all :)

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

He is the nicest guy and an amazing surgeon.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

I would pick Dr. Blagg because he is the best at surgery after losing weight. He gave me a trunk-plasty and I am shocked at how much skin he removed. And my back skin came around to my front! It's crazy. Go to him if you need surgery after losing weight. You won't be disappointed.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. B gave me my confidence back. I saw so many surgeons in consult before surgery but he was the one who made me feel most comfortable. I couldn't be happier with my result. He has the best bedside manner of any surgeon. He's really the best.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Blagg is so great. He is patient and explains surgeries so well. He never rushes you and is so easy to talk to. He is an amazing surgeon and I am so happy with my results. I will send all my friends to him. He gave me a new life.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

He is the nicest surgeon you will ever meet. He takes time to answer questions and makes patients feel so comfortable. He is like a sculpturer on the body. Pretty much a mommy makeover genius. I would do it all over again.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab

Other Plastic Surgery Specialists Near Salt Lake City, UT