Dr. Ross M. Blagg, MD

Dr. Ross M. Blagg, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/D/Q/GDQ25_w120h160_v4665.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ross M. Blagg, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Blagg

Dr. Ross M. Blagg, MD
Are you Dr. Blagg?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 18 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 18

More Details

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. B gave me my confidence back. I saw so many surgeons in consult before surgery but he was the one who made me feel most comfortable. I couldn't be happier with my result. He has the best bedside manner of any surgeon. He's really the best.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Blagg is so great. He is patient and explains surgeries so well. He never rushes you and is so easy to talk to. He is an amazing surgeon and I am so happy with my results. I will send all my friends to him. He gave me a new life.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

He is the nicest surgeon you will ever meet. He takes time to answer questions and makes patients feel so comfortable. He is like a sculpturer on the body. Pretty much a mommy makeover genius. I would do it all over again.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab

Other Plastic Surgery Specialists Near Salt Lake City, UT