- Appendectomy, Open
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Embolectomy, Thrombectomy, or Vessel Exploration
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic
- Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
- Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
- Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
- Port Placements or Replacements
- Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage)
- Revision of Arteriovenous Shunt for Renal Dialysis
- Thromboendarterectomy or Excision of Infected Graft
- Trigger Point Injection
- Wound Repair
Conditions Dr. Ramirez Treats
Dr. Ramirez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ramirez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Ramirez
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Texas.
- Conviction relating to fraud (12/3/2015)
- Action Taken: Revocation
- Summary: Dr. Roque Joel Ramirez; License # K4201 - NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The Board found Dr. Ramirez pleaded guilty to one felony count of mail fraud and was sentenced to serve 37 months in a federal prison, and upon release from prison, to serve three years of supervised release, pay a $10,000 fine, and pay restitution of $370,638.28 to Medicare and Medicaid. Dr. Ramirez is currently incarcerated and did not file a response to the Board’s Motion for Summary Disposition which was then granted by the administrative law judge. This order resolves a formal complaint filed at the State Office of Administrative Hearings. Dr. Ramirez has 20 days from the service of the order to file a motion for rehearing. ACTION TAKEN: On December 3, 2015, the Board entered a Final Order against Roque J. Ramirez, M.D., which revoked his Texas medical license.
- State: Texas
- Felony conviction (8/15/2014)
- Action Taken: Suspension
- Summary: Please reference the following Document
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
- State: Texas
- Disciplinary action in another state (1/13/2004)
- Action Taken: Surrender
Dr. Roque Joel Ramirez, Lic #068714
NATURE OF COMPLAINT
Dr. Ramirez was disciplined by the Texas medical board for failing to practice in an acceptable professional manner.
Dr. Ramirez has voluntarily, Permanently, surrendered his Ohio medical license in lieu of further formal proceedings.
- State: Ohio
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
- Ross University, School Of Medicine
- Graduated in 1993
Languages Spoken by Dr. Ramirez & Staff