Dr. Roobal S. Sekhon, DO

Dr. Roobal S. Sekhon, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Roobal S. Sekhon, DO, Walnut Creek, CA, Psychiatry & Sleep Medicine

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sekhon

Dr. Roobal S. Sekhon, DO
Are you Dr. Sekhon?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3
  • 23 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 23

3.3 out of 5

More Details

-Oakland, CA |

Came here after seeing another psychiatrist. Very happy I changed. New office and they look like they are just getting off the ground but everyone is very nice.

- in Benicia, CA |

Great doctor! Dr. Sekhon has helped my depression and anxiety so much over the past few months I have been seeing him. I feel like I finally have my life back.

- in Concord, CA |

A very nice therapist who takes time to listen.

5 out of 5

Dr. Sekhon is a great doctor! I always feel comfortable seeing him. He never feels rushed, is very knowledgeable and kind. I was recommended to see him by a friend and I was certainly glad to have received the referral!

- in Concord, CA |

I had a great experience with Dr. Sekhon. For starters, he was always on time. With my last doctor, I had to wait 30-60 minutes in the waiting room to be seen, so it was a nice change to get seen at my actual appointment time. He has a very calming voice, and he took his time to explain things and answer my questions. He was very knowledgeable about medications and he came up with a treatment plan that finally made me feel like myself again!

- in Fairfield, CA |

Not a pill pusher. I have been seeing Dr. Sekhon for a few months in Fairfield and will be following him to Walnut Creek because he was able to help where so many other doctors did not. I was on a bunch of pills and he got me down to 2 which seems like a miracle.

-Fairfield, CA |

Not really a people-person. Didn't feel like I was making any progress on my condition with this provider.

- in Suisun City, CA |

Arrogant & disinterested. Always tries to get me out ASAP. When a shocking tragedy occurred it took me several sessions to build the courage to tell him. And all I got was his standard, "So aside from that, how are you feeling?" I never told him how suicidal I was because he didn't want to hear about my problems. You will walk away feeling you've annoyed him. His emergency 800 number doesn't always work. He doesn't care. He is in it for the money. Find someone else. He should lose his license.

- in Martinez, CA |

HE SPENT HALF OF MY OFFICE VISIT LOOKING AT HIS CELL PHONE AND CAME ACROSS AS ARROGANT. I LEFT THE OFFICE WONDERING IF HE FELT SUPERIOR TO WOMEN OR IF HE JUST DISLIKED WOMEN QUESTIONING HIM? WHEN CONFRONTED HE WAS LESS THAN TRUTHFUL.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
1.29 miles away
Dr. Arman Danielyan, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
1.75 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.