Dr. Ronald Segura, MD

Dr. Ronald Segura, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ronald Segura, MD, Hammond, LA, Pain Medicine

Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Segura

Dr. Ronald Segura, MD
Are you Dr. Segura?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Hammond, Louisiana |

I loved DrS,but something changed after new NP Kim.I'd proven organic pain but was told psychologist said to stop opioids,(untrue). I was fired for "making no attempt to undergo therapy " despite bringing my therapy records to scan in, that day! I have progressive neuropathic disease but Kim didn't care saying "Oh,we KNOW your nerves are dying " but ignored it! He saved me from intractable side& headpain,promised methadone /ketamine switch but instead fired me on 150mcg fentanyl w/o any help!

1 out of 5

Over booked office. No seating....really... Had more people booked than they had seats in the office. Overwhelmed staff. Overall very impersonal experience.

5 out of 5
- in Pearl River, LA |

I have been a patient of the Neuroscience and Pain Institute for 6 years and I feel this place may have saved my life. I had a bad neck surgery from a not so good Neuro surgeon and he caused very heavy damage to the nerves in my neck, It took many test and many doctors to find out why the damage had occurred and what damaged had occurred. By the time I went to the Pain and Management office I was on my last hope of finding some relief for pain and suffering.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Interventional Pain Medicine
34.11 miles away
Dr. Barry F. Faust Jr., MD
30.51 miles away

Find Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists Near Hammond, LA

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.