Dr. Ronald S. Labutti, DO

Dr. Ronald S. Labutti, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/L/N/2LNHP_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ronald S. Labutti, DO, Tulsa, OK, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 50

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Labutti

Dr. Ronald S. Labutti, DO
DR. LABUTTI RESPONDS - (Dr. Labutti, edit your response)

I strongly recommend asking a physician or a friend/ family member for a recommendation when seeking a referral. The reviews on these sites are anonymous, not vetted and many of them are fake. Healthgrades refuses to remove physician profiles so they can benefit from our name and sell information to third parties.

A more reliable source would be to check with your state licensing board to see if their have been any complaints brought again your physician.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 74 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 74

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Tulsa, OK |

Have you done something that your gut feeling told you not to and did it anyway? Well, I remember reading a review how Dr. Labutti has a big head on his shoulders, but I don?t believe all reviews, so I made an appointment and he was perfectly normal and polite. The second time I went in he seemed like a different person and wasn?t listening to what I had to say and was very pompous. I left thinking maybe I should of believed some of those reviews.

-Tulsa, OK |

-10 Dr. LaButti is very rude and so is his nurse Shanna. Find a different doctor if you can that cares about his patients.

-Broken Arrow, OK |

He was so terrible. We went in with extreme hip pain and we have been to several drs. And has never been treated like he treated us. He shrugged his shoulders and told us he didn't want to help us. He was rude and didn't give us any advice on how to help us! Don't go to him!

- in Tulsa, OK |

Ron Labutti performed surgery on my knee and I started to have problems and he said it was normal. I went toanother surgeon after 6 months and he said that I need another surgery. The nurse sighed and mumbled, that's not the first time.

Very arrogant and rude.

1 out of 5

If your time is not important to you, then you won't mind being seen 45 minutes after your scheduled appointment time when you had the courtesy to arrive at the time requested. Then, once he finally meets with you, he does NOT listen and treats you as an inconvience. I have been here twice and suffered the same experience. I have never had any physician treat me this poorly! I left here wanting to cry because I am not getting the help I was expecting (need)!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Eugene Feild II, MD
Dr. James Cash, MD
Dr. Christian Luessenhop, MD
Dr. Todd Swenning, MD
0.09 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.