Dr. Ronald C. Allison, MD

Dr. Ronald C. Allison, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ronald C. Allison, MD, Lodi, CA, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 74

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Allison

Dr. Ronald C. Allison, MD
Are you Dr. Allison?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.9
  • 13 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 13

1.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Tracy, CA |

He was the rudest, most hateful human being I've met in my life. I knew my husband would take control of that situation or he would have remembered me. One patient before us stomped out yelling & slamming doors. Now we know why. I was kicked out of the room while my husband was there because 'the room was too crowded' for the 3 of us, even though they had 3 chairs. Another lady behind us, same thing happened to her. He's insane & needs to retire.

5 out of 5
- in Lodi, CA |

Excellent office experience, nearly every visit the wait was as short as possible. Dr. Allison gave plenty of time to review my health history, never seemed to be in a hurry.

- in Sacramento, CA |

Took our daughter this afternoon for hernia issue. My daughter has autism, globally delayed ,non verbal and the doctor kicked her out of the room cause she is a little noisy. He was asking us of the size of hernia ,when i told him an ultrasound was taken he said "are you the parents" what the h! his the doctor and he has the ultrasound result.! we were there to seek professional help but instead we were mistreated. i asked him again what the plan but he just left the room .Rude!He looks drunk .

- in Sacramento, CA |

what can i say nothing, waste of my time

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Stephen P. Taylor, MD
41.75 miles away
Dr. Kenneth Ferguson, MD
40.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.