Dr. Rolando M. Molina, MD

Dr. Rolando M. Molina, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/D/7/XD79V_w120h160_v9701.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Rolando M. Molina, MD, Miami, FL, Ear, Nose, and Throat & Sleep Medicine & Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) & Neurotology & Allergy & Immunology & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Molina

Dr. Rolando M. Molina, MD
Are you Dr. Molina?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 28 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 28

4.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in homestead |

I took my father in law to see Dr. Molina. I work in health care and was very pleased about how caring and attentive he was with my father in laws condition. Very thorough and staff was great.

2 out of 5
- in Homestead, Fl |

Waited an hour to see, no apology from anyone:( he is friendly just found this rude. Did not get a lot of time or any real resolutions. Overall Not impressed and appears to over book his time. He does have nice assistants that set up appointments for test. Front desk could help by being more friendly or informing patients that doc is running an hour behind and ask if we want to wait. I am not a doctor but my time is still very important.

5 out of 5
- in Miami, FL |

Even though I am misrable with my sinus infections I enjoy visiting Dr. Molina he has bedside manners, he listens to you and a great person all around.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Anthony Bared, MD
Foundation of Plastic Surgery
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist
3.14 miles away
Call (800) 580-9151 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.