Dr. Roger N. Chams, MD

Dr. Roger N. Chams, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/R/4/YR4MX_w120h160_v5477.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Roger N. Chams, MD, Libertyville, IL, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine & Pediatric Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chams

Dr. Roger N. Chams, MD
Are you Dr. Chams?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 86 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 86

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Hawthorn Woods, IL |

Dr. Chams effectively diagnosed my condition and successfully operated on my shoulder. He set realistic expectations for recovery and implemented an approach that accommodated my active lifestyle.

- in Libertyville, IL |

Dr. Chams is a great surgeon. He did surgery on both shoulders and I had major tears. Today I can play tennis and golf again ! Dr. Chams also has a great Physical Therapy team adjacent to his office. The perfect one two.

- in Harvard, IL |

Last year at age 64 I came to Dr. Chams with a 3 year old torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. Dr. Chams operated and I spent 8 months in physical therapy. He told me that my tear was one of the worst he had ever seen or operated on and that it was about 3.5 centimeters in length. Now 9 months post surgery I am happy to report that my shoulder feels wonderful and that I have nearly all of my range of motion restored. I just got back from Florida where I played two rounds of pain free golf.

- in Deerfield, IL |

Dr. Chams is a phenomenal and experienced surgeon, arguably the best and MOST experienced with respect to shoulder surgery. My only regret is that I procrastinated for years and did not take care of my left shoulder sooner. I would recommend Dr. Chams to anyone.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab