Dr. Roderick Tompkins Jr., MD

Dr. Roderick Tompkins Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Roderick Tompkins Jr., MD, Ashland, KY, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 49

613 23rd St Ste 440
Ashland, KY 41101
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Tompkins Jr.

Dr. Roderick Tompkins Jr., MD
Are you Dr. Tompkins Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 21 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 21

4.2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

He is amazing! My son was fairly young (18) and had never had any prior surgeries. Dr Tompkins explained everything to us. I wouldn't have taken my son to anyone else!

- in Prestonsburg Ky. |

He's a fine surgeon who has done 5 surgeries on me with a good result each time. I literally trust him with my life. He's very thorough and I have complete confidence in him.

- in Ironton, OH |

Excellent surgery and follow-up experience.

- |

Dr Tompkins operated on my mother and took great care of her. He took his time explaining each and every detail and risk of her surgery. He is an excellent surgeon! Ashland, Ky., and especially KDMC, is lucky to have a surgeon as skilled as him.

- in Ashland, KY |

Very caring and concerned with the best possible outcome for any procedure he does. Takes time to explain procedures and answer questions and concerns.

- in Ohio |

Very good experience, likable and friendly . Surgery went well with no complications.

Dr Tompkins treated my son. Great with him

- in Russell, Ky |

Dr Tompkins is very knowledgable, professional and his desire to have his patients receive the highest degree of medical care is evident in the personal concern and care he delivers. Easy to talk to.

- in Russell, Ky |

Dr. Tompkins is a wonderful surgeon. He explains procedures completely. He is interested in his patients concerns and fully answers questions. He is easy to understand and he has a great bedside manner. I am 63 years old and have been treated by 8 medical specialist. I feel confident in stating Dr. Tompkins is most professional, competent physician/surgeon in our area. I have complete confidence in his care. No I am not related to him, but I wish I were.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• General Surgery
Dr. J Johnson, MD
0.24 miles away
Dr. Timothy Jones, MD
4.2 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.