Dr. Rockelle D. Rogers, MD

Dr. Rockelle D. Rogers, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/J/K/2JKMB_w120h160_v536.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Rockelle D. Rogers, MD, Kalamazoo, MI, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rogers

Dr. Rockelle D. Rogers, MD
Are you Dr. Rogers?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7
  • 22 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 22

3.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

Knowledgeable, detail explaination, thorough exams!

4 out of 5
- in Kalamazoo, Michigan |

I've only meet with her twice, I'm extremely happy with the way she interacts with me, takes the time to make sure I understand what she's saying and seemed to be very interested and concerned about all aspects of my Heath. She wants me to have follow up testing done with a referral it literally took a total of 10 mins before I started receiving phone calls to schedule the test's she sent in for me to have. I really appreciate this it shows that she's sincerely concerned about me and my heath.

1 out of 5
-Galesburg, MI |

I recently went to her office with 2 specific issues. I felt that it was more important for her to tell me what tests she wanted to set up for me, rather than the reason I went to her office for. Both issues she glanced at from her seat and stated to keep an eye on it and if it gets worse, she would send me to a specialist. Then proceeded to tell me that if I did not get the tests done that she wanted me to do, that she would not renew any of my prescriptions for my asthma. Changed Doctors!!!

5 out of 5
- in Plainwell, Mi |

Dr. Rogers office staff was very responsive to what I needed and extremely efficient. Dr. Rogers responds to emails and messages within 24 hours; which I never had before. During my first visit, she wad very engaging and professional. I look forward to a healthy future with Dr. Rogers.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Cindi K. Smith, MD
Dr. Susan M. Carlson, MD
Dr. Anthony W. Miller, MD
Dr. Karthik Vijayaraghavan, MD
0.27 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.