Dr. Roch B. Hontas, MD

Dr. Roch B. Hontas, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/2/8/2282C_w120h160_v16617.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Roch B. Hontas, MD, Covington, LA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 59

The Bone and Joint Clinic
71211 Highway 21 Ste A
Covington, LA 70433
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hontas

Dr. Roch B. Hontas, MD
DR. HONTAS RESPONDS - (Dr. Hontas, edit your response)

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Healthgrades profile to share your opinion. I value your input. Hearing from patients like you helps me examine how I come across as a caregiver and physician. It helps me improve my interactions with patients and ultimately the patient experience in my office. Please contact my office manager at 985-893-9922 if you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail.

Likelihood to Recommend

4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Covington, LA |

I've had some complications with a broken foot and was getting frustrated. I recently switched to Dr. Hontas. I called and pushed up my appt. so I could get some clarification as to what is going on with my foot and what is the plan going forward. Dr. Hontas understood my feelings and concerns and took his time to thoroughly explain everything to me and my husband. Unlike the doctor I was seeing, he really cares and is patient.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5

I'll keep it short and sweet . I'm in pain on a daily basis and it's a slap in the face for a Dr. To tell you that it might be a physiological problem. In other words it's just in my head that I'm hurting. I'll go see another Dr. that cares!!!!

Flag Comment
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.