Dr. Robyn D. Messing, DO

Dr. Robyn D. Messing, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robyn D. Messing, DO, Lansing, MI, Dermatology & Pediatric Dermatology & Spa Medicine

Specializes in Dermatology • Female

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Messing

Dr. Robyn D. Messing, DO
Are you Dr. Messing?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Lansing, MI |

excellent doctor. very caring and nice bedside manner. i had a great experience

5 out of 5
- in Fowlerville, MI |

My husband and I both think she's very knowledgeable and highly intelligent! We adore her. Staff very pleasant and helpful.

- in Lansing, MI |

Spent maybe 2 minutes with me, most of that was trying to get me buy things i didn't need. Didnt look at my face and didnt listen to me. How is this person a real doctor?

- in Lansing, MI |

My first and only appointment with Dr. Messing consisted of 90 seconds. She entered the room without cracking a smile and from that point made it clear I was not the important person in the room. Quickly glancing at a couple of my many raised spots on my face and neck she announced "not cancer" ...no explanation of why I was developing so many over three months. So I asked. She said they were hereditary????

- in Holt, MI |

I WAS TOLD BY THE OFFICE SHE WAS PARTICIPATING WITH MY INSURANCE SO I SCHEDULED AN APPOINTMENT. THE APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTOR WAS A WASTE OF TIME. SHE BARLY SPOKE TO ME AND WHEN SHE DID IT WAS VERY BRIEF. I LEFT THAT APPOINTMENT GRATEFUL I HAD FULL OFFICE VISIT COVERAGE BECASUE THE APPOINTMENT WAS USELESS. I WAS SHOCKED TO RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM MY BLUE CROSS BLUE SHEILD STATING SHE WAS NOT A PARTICIPATING PROVIDER. THE DOCTOR IS AWARE HER STAFF MISLEAD PATIENTS. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

- in Lansing, MI |

I was scheduled 4 months ago and I just called to confirm my appointment and now they do not take my insurance. But they did not let me know and I would of shown up and have taken the day off of work and not knowing they do not take my insurance. i feel this is not professional and will make sure that people know this!VERY POOR!!!!!!!!

- in Lansing, MI |

Dr. Messing was fine - the office staff is the issue. They told us they were covered by BCBS - so we had services performed on two of our family. We then received a bill stating insurance would not cover the costs. We called and they again confirmed they were covered by BCBS. We then called BCBS and they told us that, No, Messing is not covered by BCBS. The office eventually called back and told us it is our responsibility to verify coverage - HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Mitchell A. Rinek, MD
Forefront Dermatology - East Lansing
Dermatologist
4.07 miles away
Call (517) 435-3015 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.