|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Miranda's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, 1997
- Hematology & Pathology, 1999
- Acute Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Hodgkin's Disease
- Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Background Check for Dr. Miranda
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Texas.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- Peruvian University Cayetano Heredia / Academic Program of Medicine
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan
Languages Spoken by Dr. Miranda & Staff