Dr. Robert C. Woody, MD

Dr. Robert C. Woody, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert C. Woody, MD, Las Cruces, NM, Pediatrics & Neurology & Pediatric Neurology

Specializes in Pediatrics • Male • Age 63

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Woody

Dr. Robert C. Woody, MD
Are you Dr. Woody?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
-Las Cruces, NM |

I believe that Dr. Woody really cares about his patients. He doesn't "sugar-coat" his diagnosis, which might offend some people. But I appreciated his forth-right comments concerning my Parkinson's Disease. He tells us what we need to hear, not just what we want to hear. He is very knowledgeable about Parkinson's Disease and has been excellent in helping me to manage my increasing symptoms with appropriate medication.

1 out of 5
- in Las Cruces, NM |

I am still in shock as to the level of disdain he had for me, my symptoms and my care. Not only was he rude and cared more about the clothes I was wearing than about advocating for my care with my insurance company; his office staff is rude an inept. They cannot find forms nor do they understand requests for forms.

5 out of 5
- in Las Cruces, NM |

Very forthright, professional, listens well. Would recommend him highly. Some times wait times are a bit long but well worth the wait!

5 out of 5
- in Las Cruces, NM |

Dr. Woody is thoughtful and thorough when evaluating/treating me for an ongoing condition. I have tremendous confidence in his abilities.

1 out of 5
- in Carrizozo, NM |

was so disappointed in this Dr. visit, i was shocked at how this Dr talked to me and my sister, he was rude, was no proffesiolal at all he made us feel like we were little kids and we were being scolded, my sister tried to tell him about her symptoms but was more intrested in her personal life, i have never in my whole 50 years of my life ever seen anything like this we left this place speechless and thought mabe we were being punked!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatrics
Dr. Fernando J. Indacochea, MD
1.22 miles away
Dr. Maria Crawley, MD
1.4 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.