Dr. Robert Woods II, MD

Dr. Robert Woods II, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert Woods II, MD, Lexington, KY, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 67

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Woods II

Dr. Robert Woods II, MD
Are you Dr. Woods II?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.3
  • 22 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 22

2.3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

He treated me as if I was stupid and didn't know what swelling was and that I wasn't really in pain. He didn't listen to anything I had to say about my symptoms and told me there wasn't anything he could do for me. He said if I didn't believe him I could go upstairs to the other ENT office and get a second opinion. I sat in the waiting room for well over and hour only the be in the exam room for five minutes. He was extremely rude, not only to me, but with another patient who was just a child.

5 out of 5
- |

Appointment was quick and wait time was short. He was very personable with my son. My son had an allergy to medical tape following surgery to remove his adenoids. Dr. Woods called us on the weekend to check on him.

-Berea, KY |

Staff was friendly.quick appointment ,now I know why!!!!the most rudest, hatefull Dr. I have ever seen from the moment he walked in .I have never been talked too by a Dr like this. I go because I can't speek loud at all and very horase after for two months having a EGD.all.no help at all. I wouldn't reccomend him to Dr. A rabbit.

- in Somerset ky |

He was so rude from the time he walked through the door. When I asked questions about the surgery he told me to hush numberous of times. He didn't have answers for anything I asked, then proceeded to tell me that I should have my daughter allergy tested but I can do that at home myself. I can't explain enough how awful he is. He is far from friendly he didn't even A knowledge my daughter (his patient) I wouldnt trust him to put my child to sleep he is very easy to upset.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Neurotology
4.36 miles away
Dr. Albert Speach Jr., MD
6.48 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.