Dr. Robert W. Weisenthal, MD

Dr. Robert W. Weisenthal, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert W. Weisenthal, MD, East Syracuse, NY, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 60

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Weisenthal

Dr. Robert W. Weisenthal, MD
Are you Dr. Weisenthal?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 42 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 42

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Fayettevillacuse, NY |

I totally recommend Dr. Weisenthal! I had cataract surgery in both eyes and am thrilled with my results!! Everything was hassle free...the pre-op visits, his staff ,the surgery center, and my results. He is a great doctor. I don't know why I didn't have the surgery sooner!

- in Central Square, NY |

What can i say, A doctor who knows his stuff and beyond. Great to meet a team who explains every step and who goes out of their way to exceed expectations. A team of Doctors who care about your well being even after hours when the office is closed. Thank you CNY Team.

- in E Syracuse, NY |

I had lasik eye surgery on both eyes in 2005 and he did a great job. Now, 11 years later, I've developed cataracts so he removed one this past week. He told me that he couldn't guarantee perfect distance vision (due to my prior lasik), even if I had the cataract removed. I've trusted his work completely so I decided to go with it. One day later, I have perfect 20/20 vision in that eye. His calculations in inserting a stronger prescription for me WORKED GREAT. I'm completely grateful!

- in Manlius, NY |

I was in the third grade when I got my first pair of glasses. It was an experience that I will never forget. Everything was so clear, I did not realize what I was missing until they put those glasses on. Fast forward about 50 years. I was just treated for cataracts eyes. The results were just as amazing as it was back then. The procedure was painless, literally. The office and surgical center staff that supports Dr. Weisenthal were professional, efficient, extremely skilled.

- in Cicero, NY |

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Weisenthal and I'm one week post surgery and have excellent results. Prior to surgery I required correction for both reading and distant vision. Now I require no contacts or glasses under any circumstances. He is knowledgable, efficient and personable. I recommend him highly

- in Bridgeport, NY |

I would definitely recommend Dr. Weisenthal. He is very courteous, punctual, professional and I have complete confidence in his abilities. I had two cataracts removed. He always smiles, shakes your hand, asks how you are, call s after surgery.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Evis Petrela, MD
4.48 miles away
Dr. Rajeev Seth, MD
2.18 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.