Dr. Robert C. Ward III, DO

Dr. Robert C. Ward III, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/3/6/Y36M9_w120h160_v7330.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert C. Ward III, DO, Saint Joseph, MI, Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology & Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Sleep Medicine

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 57

Berrien Regional Associates in Neurology (BRAIN)
3950 Hollywood Rd Ste 230
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ward III

Dr. Robert C. Ward III, DO
DR. WARD III RESPONDS - (Dr. Ward III, edit your response)

Seeing 25-30 patients daily over 21 years makes the validity of 11 patients comments alone questionable. Happy people don't go back to the internet to complain.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 37 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 37

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Saint Joseph, MI |

We had an excellent experience with Dr. Ward when we took our son -- professional, knowledgeable and spent quality time with us. Lets us know the care plan and his philosophy.

- in Niles, MI |

Just moving to the area I was a little nervous about starting over with a new neurologist. Dr Ward was very attentive to my concerns and my history. Didnt seemed rushed at all took his time with me and addressed my husband's questions also. He is very laid back not pompous at all.

- in dowagiac, MI |

Alway straight forward and answers all question in an understandablr way

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.