Dr. Robert N. Severinac, MD

Dr. Robert N. Severinac, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/L/V/YLV4C_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Robert N. Severinac, MD, Fort Wayne, IN, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 53

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Severinac

Dr. Robert N. Severinac, MD
DR. SEVERINAC RESPONDS - (Dr. Severinac, edit your response)

Thank you so much for your patient satisfaction survey.  We so value your feedback and use it to continually improve your and other patient's experience at the Indiana Plastic Surgery Center.

Please call us at 260-489-0099 if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or just want to say "Hi" and let us know how your doing.  Remember, we love our patients and what we do, and it shows!

Likelihood to Recommend

• 55 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 55

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Fort Wayne, in |

My results were honestly life changing. Dr severinac and his staff made sure I was 100% happy.

- |

What a team!!! I wish I had my neck lift procedure years ago, had i known about Dr Sev and his staff and the ease of entire procedure. Started with office team, which they are so caring, yet professional. Then Dr gave all the time I needed to explain from start to finish and allow me to think about it. Never any pressuring at all. Price quote was accurate and very fair. Any questions I had before, during and after were answered with ease and never hurried. Wish I had done it sooner.

- in Ft Wayne |

Dr Severinac is a very down to earth, caring physician tthat always puts his patients first. He does amazing work and his office staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. The best plastic surgeon in the Ft Wayne area hands down!

- in Ft Wayne, IN |

Dr severinac has given me so much confidence by performing this surgery. He was always so professional, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. The procedure was painless. I woke up feeling amazing! I am 5'5" and 125lb. I went from 34A to 32DD. The recovery was pretty easy and Dr Severinac and his whole team were always there to answer all of my questions. I never had to wait in the lobby longer than a few minutes. Thank you so much Dr Sev!

- in Ft Wayne IN |

I love Dr Sev and his team. He was more than kind to me and talked with me very in depth about my surgery. He was very keen and caring about my needs. I see him as a very skilled, meticulous and personable doctor.I am still in the healing process and so far things have went well. He always listens and hears what you say. I felt he knew what I was looking for in my appearance. I liked the idea I could call him after my surgery and he personally called me back. He is an outstanding Doc!

1 out of 5
- in Fort Wayne |

Had nose surgery to make it smaller, he didn't make it smaller, he cut outside of my nose and made a horrible scar on the side, he tried to fix it week later, it still dented scar on side of my nose.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
11.5 miles away
Dr. Craig W. Colville, MD
General Surgery
82.24 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.